Length: 37.20 m, width: 7.30 m
Bearing capacity (tonnage): 67 t
3 salons + 2 roof-decks with room for alternatively:
- 400 persons (enterity of seats, including roof-decks)
- 280 persons in closed and heated rooms
- 250 persons, if a dance floor is used
- 200 persons, if a dance floor and a buffet are supplied
- kitchen (completely equipped with dishes),
- table decoration,
- transmission set (for MC, CD, microphone),
- windows to be opened,
- pvc floors,
- separate toilets,
- all safety equipment including heart defibrillator.
The upper deck is separated into two large salons; seating can be (partly) variied.
Two open decks: You can sit there under the open sky, the rear open deck has a small, partial canopy.
The big salon on main deck can be arranged to your desire: as congress seating, bankett seating or standard seating. Free space may be used as dance floor, for presentations or actions of (almost) all kind.
The Captain’s Lounge on the forward main deck suits as separate event room or for a buffet.
Recent photos of a Wilhelma that has been renovated in proper style will follow shortly.
Wilhelma Upper Deck
Wilhelma Main Deck Salon
Forward main deck, Captain's lounge
Evening sun on the open forward upper deck
Buffet in the Captain’s Lounge, (example)
Dancing in the main deck salon