Mummies and daddies
On their special days we treat mummies and daddies with a nice gift.
Keep your tickets safe.
With your day ticket to Wilhelma (zoo) and the Rosenstein Museum, you can enjoy liner services the same afternoon at half price.
(This offer is not valid for annual ticket holders and event cruises1.)
(scheduled services without additional service1)
Liner services with the sun symbol offer the following discounts:
Groups with group ticket:
- from 10 to 19 persons get a 5 % reduction,
- from 20 to 49 persons 7 % reduction,
- from up to 50 persons 10 % reduction.
- Toddlers up to 3 years, accompanied by their parents, are free of charge,
- children from 4 to 13 years travel on half price,
- from 14 to 16 years: 30 % reduction.
- Grade 1 – 7: minors’ ticket with a 10 % reduction,
- grade 8 –13: regular ticket with a 30 % reduction,
- One accompanying person per 30 students is free of charge.
Saving offers for Families
10 % on prices for children and adults on presentation of the family pass.
The family saving card
Families ride low priced: They pay only for two adults and one child, every additional child, (up to 13 years), rides free of charge. Valid Tuesday till Thursday, on scheduled trips and cruises. Just order the Family saving card when you buy your tickets.
Friday = Family Day
If at least one adult pays the full ticket fare, up to 4 own children (up to 13 years) may travel free of charge on all liner trips.
On scheduled trips and roundtrips, people celebrating their birthday get a free ride.
1 liner services = trips without additional services,
event cruises = liner services with additional services.
All fares are inclusive of VAT.