The Annual Ticket costs 95,00 Euro this year, which means:
- Free travel on all regular liner services,
- 10% discount for accompanying family members.
(Liner services = without ancillary service,
Event cruises = liner services with ancillary service)
(scheduled services without additional service1)
Liner services with the sun symbol offer the following discounts:
Groups with group ticket:
- from 10 up to 19 persons get a 5 % reduction,
- from 20 persons 10 % reduction.
- Toddlers up to 4 years, accompanied by their parents, are free of charge,
- children from 5 to 14 years travel on half price.
- Grade 1 – 7: minors’ ticket with a 10 % reduction,
- Grade 8 –13: regular ticket with a 30 % reduction,
- One accompanying person per 30 students is free of charge.
Keep your tickets safe.
With your day ticket to Wilhelma (zoo) and the Rosenstein Museum, you can enjoy liner services the same afternoon at half price.
(This offer is not valid for annual ticket holders and event cruises1.)
EUR 49,00, for max two adults and up to 4 own children.
If you celebrate your birthday party on scheduled trips, you will get a free ride. If you're travelling alone, you will receive 50% off the fare.
(Please note: some options do not apply to Annual Ticket holders.)
1 liner services = trips without ancillary service,
event cruises = liner services with ancillary service.
During these cruises hopping on or off is possible at the piers along the route.
All fares are inclusive of VAT.