What you should know
Transportation of bicycles is not always possible.
Ticket fare for bikes = EUR 10,00, if enough space on board – groups should please book in advance.
- No liability in case of cancellations and late arrivals.
- Schedule and fare are subject to alterations.
- No tickets will be reimbursed in case a passenger does not appear for the trip paid for or leaves the ship early.
- Complaints regarding change or prices for tickets cannot be accepted at a later time.
- Fee for reimbursement: 6.00 Euro.
In case of any misunderstanding the printed schedule is binding.
- public holidays as Sundays,
- the trips do not take place daily, see the schedule and the Trip Finder,
- further trips may be arranged for parties having booked in advance,
- Annual holidays from December 17th, 2019, through January 31st, 2020.
(The printed schedules are available at the beginning of the season at the ticket office at the pier Wilhelma. Printed information cannot be updated regularly, we we kindly ask you to take note of the “breaking news“ on the start page and to use the Trip Finder.)
Due to the flood dikes the only opportunity to board a ship at ground level and free of steps is at Ludwigsburg-Hoheneck and Hessigheim.
(Please understand that unfortunately we cannot help wheelchair users when boarding. We kindly ask for your understanding.)
You can optionally pay by EC card at the ticket office, (pier Wilhelma), as well as on the ships.
For event cruises1 please always make a reservation. Reservations are only possible with advance payment, (free of charge).
For binding reservations for liner and event cruises1 a group of 15 persons or more and a confirmation from us is required. (Few or single persons can simply be at the pier 1/2 hour before departure.)
For liner trips, (without ancillary service), reservations are only necessary for groups of 15 persons or more.